Who we are
Still Up Marketing (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the website: Stillupmarketing.com (“the Service”).
What personal data we collect and why we collect it?
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but not limited to:
1. First name and Last name
2. Email address
3. Phone number
4. Business name
5. Website URL
6. Address, City, State/Province, ZIP/Postal Code
7. Any personal data you post on our site
8. Data about how you use our website
9. Technical data such as IP address, details about your browser, time zone settings, and other tech on devices you use to access our Service.
10. Your marketing and communication preferences
11. Any information that you directly provide to us whether through our contact form, over the phone, by email or otherwise.
12. Cookies and usage data
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Information that is collected via forms that appear on the website or social media pages (facebook, Instagram, linkedin or other). This data is used in our customer relationship management (CRM) software and to create project proposals.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We may use third-party service providers to monitors and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize ads of its own advertising network. You can opt-out of having made your activity of the Service available to Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on. The add-on prevents the Google Analytics Java Script (ga.js, analytics.js, and dc.js) from sharing information with Google about visit activity. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page:
How we use your data
Still Up Marketing uses the collected data for various purposes:
1. To provide and maintain our Service
2. To notify you about changes to our Service
3. To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
4. To provide customer support
5. To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
6. To monitor the usage of our Service
7. To detect, prevent and address technical issues
8. To provide you with news, special offers, and general information about the other goods, services, and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or inquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
Still Up Marketing may process your Personal Data because:
– We need to perform a contract with you
– You have given us permission to do so
– The processing is in our legitimate interests and its not overridden by your rights
– For payment processing purposes
– To comply with the law
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
How we protect your data
The security of your Personal Data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method or electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Still Up Marketing does not knowingly collect and Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 18. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information, contact us at [email protected] or by mail at Still Up Marketing.
Take your digital marketing strategies to the next level
Reach out to see how we can help achieve your goals.Let's Work Together