Covid-19 Update: How we at Still Up Marketing are moving forward with the new normal
As we all confront our own challenges that have arisen with the current Covid-19 update Coronavirus situation, we at Still Up Marketing believe that it is important that we inform our community about our response to these troubling times.
Please be assured that our team is well prepared, well-resourced, and thoroughly committed to doing our part in ensuring the health and safety of our team and clients.
Some important things you should know:
- First and foremost, we are vigilant in taking all necessary hygiene and social distancing precautions recommended by the Provincial and Federal government.
- Our office will remain open for all employees and clients who have either stayed or have completed their self-isolation within the Canadian Atlantic Bubble.
- There has been no disruption in any of our services. We take great pride in giving our clients the best possible service in a timely manner. Most of our work is already conducted electronically and virtually, so we are fortunate that our transition to this new normal is relatively seamless.
- We are avoiding nearly all business travel and limiting non-essential meetings. All non-essential meetings will take place either over videoconference or teleconferencing. Any face-to-face conferences are being limited to under 8 people.
- We are immediately available to answer any questions you may have. Our team can be contacted by email or phone, so don’t hesitate to reach out; we at Still Up Marketing are happy to help.
You should know that our team at Still Up Marketing is fully up to any challenge. Across our company, we are united in delivering the best possible service to our clients and will continue to do business as usual even in these unusual times. This includes increasing our flexibility in working with you to adjust your needs in ways that make sense for your business as we all respond to the ongoing economic challenges.
Please do not hesitate to reach out as we join forces in making the absolute best of this situation as it continues to evolve.
From all of us at Still Up Marketing, stay safe and do your part to help flattening the curve.
Team at Still Up Marketing