Still Up Marketing is a business-to-business tech marketing and web design agency specializes in implementing solution to technology businesses. As an ambitious agency, we set ourselves big goals and will only work with companies when we believe we can make a tangible different to their bottom line.
Headquartered in Fredericton, New Brunswick, Still Up Marketing is one of the fastest growing B2B Tech Marketing Agency in Atlantic Canada. At Still Up Marketing, we work with a range of medium and large businesses globally.
We are looking for an analytical, results-driven Software Developer who will work with team members to develop new software and improve current backend applications and processes. The Software Developer will use their understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users. Still Up Marketing is looking for a talented developer to join our close knit team.
To succeed as a Software Developer, you should be focused on building a better, more efficient program and creating a better end-user experience. You should have a keen eye for detail and have a passion for creating customer facing software.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Database creation, integration, and management
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate UI elements with server side logic
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- A diploma or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, and/or related experience in a similar field
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently or with a group
- Proven work experience in backend/database development
- Experience in using AWS services
- Experience with MVC and MVVM design patterns
- Experience with SQL (MySQL, MS SQL, PostgreSQL)
- Experience with API integration and development
- Working knowledge of CMS framework
- Experience with Node.JS, NPM/Yarn
- Experience in managing repositories and projects through GIT/SVN
- Eligible to work in Canada
- Familiar with XML (Generating and parsing)
- Working with docker images and deployment
- Experience using Linux
- Familiar with machine learning
What We Offer:
- A competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- Ongoing learning opportunities
- A dynamic, professional and rewarding work environment
- Career experience that will enhance personal and professional growth
The Application Process:
If this position sounds like the right fit for you, apply to join our team! Please forward us a cover letter and updated resume that highlight why you’re the perfect fit at Indeed.ca. Please, no calls or drop-ins. An initial telephone interview may be conducted for potential candidates followed by at least one on-site interview of selected candidates. Still Up Marketing is an equal opportunity employer.
Take your digital marketing strategies to the next level
Reach out to see how we can help achieve your goals.Let's Work Together